Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Arachnid Poster

I am working on a new poster: Spiders and other Arachnids of Arizona. It won't be ready for Halloween, but it is not meant to become a short lived spooky decoration anyway. Rather it's supposed to show the beauty of spiders and maybe raise some interest in this fascinating group. So here is a teaser - 15 of about 50 images are placed so far, but they can still be moved around some.

I will also again make a black and white template with the species names that I'll send out by e mail - to everyone who orders this poster. The size will be 18 by 24 inches to match the Arizona Beetle Poster. It will cost $20 plus shipping. You can order by e mail mbrummermann@comcast.net or message me on my Facebook page. I will add new images here as I progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment